Thursday, September 27, 2012

Celebs Band Together for Funny or Die "Rock the Vote" Spot

As another presidential election approaches, Hollywood is throwing their support behind efforts to get out the vote.

In a new public service announcement for Rock the Vote, Neil Patrick Harris, Miley Cyrus, Joel McHale, Busy Philipps, Josh Duhamel and more fellow stars all pitch in on the comedic clip about why voting is important to them.

Fellow participant "iCarly" star Miranda Cosgrove confidently explained, "This is my first time voting, but I know what I'm doing. I'm gonna run in, scream the name of the person I'm voting for, and run out."

Noting the physical benefits of voting, Miss Cyrus admitted, "I'm voting because it makes my hands stronger for tweeting."

As to the calming effects of the civic duty, Jane Lynch of "Glee" stardom confided, "I'm voting so I can take my mind off Kristen and Rob." Watch the full Funny or Die video below.

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/miley-cyrus/celebs-band-together-funny-or-die-rock-vote-spot-733765

Jessica Biel Jessica Cauffiel Jessica Paré Jessica Simpson Zooey Deschanel

No comments:

Post a Comment