Sunday, September 30, 2012

AnnaLynne McCord Parties at the Pink Taco

Giving photographers a smile and a wave, AnnaLynne McCord dined out on Saturday night (September 29), as she was spotted leaving the Pink Taco restaurant in Hollywood.

The "90210" star wore a pretty pink sleeveless top, skinny black jeans, and black heels. She was out and about to party with co-star Shenae Grimes and the rest of cast, celebrating the show's 100th episode.

Just last week, the 25-year-old actress hosted the Life is Love event in L.A., benefiting the Somaly Mam Foundation, a group seeking to end global human trafficking and slavery.

During her emotional speech, she shockingly opened up about her own past sexual assault. On stage the starlet asked, "Has anyone ever been raped? Sexually abused? Not said 'no' when you felt you didn't have the right to? I know what it feels like."

She later explained to E! News that "It happened to me once by somebody that I knew, and it is a very interesting thing to feel that you do not have the voice to say 'no.' It wasn't an attack or anything like that—I just had no voice. I did not know how to say, 'I don't want this. Please do not do this to me.'"

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/annalynne-mccord/annalynne-mccord-parties-pink-taco-735578

Jennifer Love Hewitt Jennifer Morrison Jennifer ODell Jennifer Scholle Jennifer Sky

No comments:

Post a Comment