Thursday, July 3, 2014

Julianne Hough Talks Failed Ryan Seacrest Relationship, New Boyfriend Brooks Laich in ‘Redbook’ Interview

Julianne Hough graces the cover of ‘Redbook’ magazine and opens up about what went wrong in her relationship with former boyfriend Ryan Seacrest. She also talked about Brooks Laich, NHL star whom she is currently dating.




The 26-year-old actress, singer and former ‘Dancing with the Stars’ pro dancer Julianne Hough had dated the 39-year-old entertainment mogul and American Idol host Ryan Seacrest for more than two years when the couple split in 2013.

In the Redbook magazine interview, Julianne Hough opened up about why their relationship went array. She said, “Every relationship, there was nothing wrong or bad, but there was nothing right.” She went on to say, “I had one foot out because I didn’t want to get hurt. And I didn’t say what was on my mind because I didn’t want to ruffle any feathers.”

She continued her introspection, saying, “I needed to be perfect. But now I’m not holding anything back, because I’d rather get my heart broken than never know what it is to be completely, madly in love.” She added, “If I had been this open in my last relationship, who knows?”

She also went on to speak about how and when she realized she wanted to date again, saying, “I had this epiphany when my family went to a six-day seminar about creating your own destiny. I was not into it at first but I learned so much about myself and why my relationships didn’t work that by the end I was on a high.”

She explained that although she was “seeing a couple people” she came to realize the men were “nice” but the relationships were “going nowhere.”

She said that her “Curve” costar introduced her to hockey pro Brooks Laich and said, “It couldn’t have been a better time. We’ve been open and honest from day one.”

You can see more of the interview and the cover photo here. In it Julianne Hough opens up about being bullied in high school and more.







Pictures: PR Photos

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/RightCelebrity/~3/uM39WwxMeFI/

Aisha Tyler Aki Ross Alecia Elliott Alessandra Ambrosio Alexis Bledel

No comments:

Post a Comment