Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Zoe Saldana Poses Nude on Women’s Health UK Cover, Talks about Her Body, Her Husband Marco Perego

Zoe Saldana poses nude on the cover of Women’s Health UK and continues to bear all for a photo spread in the magazine’s special “naked” issue. The ‘Guardians of the Galaxy’ star opened up about her body, her husband Marco Perego and more.




Zoe Saldana posed for the cover and the inside pictures before her recently announced pregnancy. Of late, the slender actress has revealed her baby bump.

The passage of time is very much on Zoe Saldana’s mind as evidenced by some of her reflections about her body. She told Women’s Health UK, ‘My body is less toned. I do look in the mirror and see things I don’t want. My first reaction is I breathe and I think, ‘I’m a woman, I’m 36, my body is changing.’’

Continuing to reflect, she said, “This past year I’ve had to start letting go. My body dictated it as if saying, ‘Slow the f**k down!’ … And I struggle with that. I love to be an athlete.’

The actress who also has a background as a dancer and is famously slender drew controversy in the past when she chose to reveal her exact weight. Celebrities revealing how many pounds they weight has of late been controversial, as some consider it triggering, especially if the weight is one that might be unobtainable to the majority.

Zoe Saldana steered clear of numbers this time around. She went on in her self-assessment, saying, ‘I’ve learnt to listen to myself, so whenever I don’t feel like doing anything that starts with ‘I should’ then I don’t.’

She went on to say, ‘I’m exactly where I want to be. I do feel beautiful in a way that even when I was working out a whole lot, I sometimes didn’t.”

Again, within the pages of the “naked” issue, she continued to elaborate and added, ‘Because there have been times that I was really slender and I didn’t like that I sometimes looked a little too muscular and flat chested – you’ll never be completely happy, so at the end of the day it’s like “F**k it. Just be happy, regardless.”’

She also talked about her husband, the Italian artist Marco Perego whom she recently married, saying, ‘We give each other a great deal of support and love but it wasn’t because we found it in each other, we came that way and then got together.”

She added, ‘That’s what I love about it. I do believe whatever’s meant to be will be – but had the universe said,’Let’s just wait, he’s going to come into your life later,’ I would’ve been fine on this journey I was on just knowing who the f**k I was.”

You can see more excerpts from Zoe Saldana’s interview with Women’s Health UK along with the cover and the photos here.







Pictures: PR Photos

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/RightCelebrity/~3/dvS6bV5DFTo/

Aaliyah Abbie Cornish Adriana Lima Adrianne Curry Adrianne Palicki

No comments:

Post a Comment