Thursday, July 31, 2014

Lucy Hale Unveils “Lie a Little Better” Music Video: Watch Here!

Her debut country album cracked the top 5 Billboard Country chart and Lucy Hale is on her way to becoming a bona fide country star.

The “Pretty Little Liars” lady just dropped the new music video for her second single “Lie a Little Better,” filmed at the Grand Ole Opry.

Hale told CMT, "What better place to be? My last video was very narrative-driven, and for this, we wanted it to be purely focused on me and the band. It's sort of just a behind-the-scenes look at our rehearsal, soundcheck, me getting ready, the band setting up, me hanging with the band, jamming with the band and rehearsing in the Opry House. We're keeping it simple, but the way it's going to be shot is going to be really artsy and really cool.”

Of the track, she noted, "It's a slightly different song. It's a little edgier and I knew I wanted it to be a performance. Then they came to me with the Opry, and there's no other place I'd rather do it. This is like the pinnacle. It was definitely No. 1 on my list, so I'm glad it worked out."

"The writers of the song (Mike Daly, Chris DeStefano and Melissa Peirce) knew a situation I was going through at the time. I'm the kind of girl who is very independent, don't wear my heart on my sleeve, not really romantic, don't have crushes on people -- or at least don't show it -- and there was a certain person who I was just drooling over. I couldn't look this person in the eye, and I got so nervous around them.”

"There's a line in the song that says, 'I'm fumbling over my words,' like I would stutter in front of this person, completely lose my cool. So I was just like, 'Lucy, you gotta get it together. You're acting stupid!' And so the whole moral of the story is that sometimes you've gotta just learn to lie a little better. I don't know how they did it, but somehow they captured the story so perfectly."


Source: http://www.celebrity-gossip.net/lucy-hale/lucy-hale-unveils-%E2%80%9Clie-little-better%E2%80%9D-music-video-watch-here-1190830

Denise Richards Desiree Dymond Diane Kruger Dido Diora Baird

No comments:

Post a Comment