Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Ryan Phillippe Gives A SeXXXy Shirtless Lap Dance To Howard Stern's Co-Host Robin Quivers! Watch It HERE!

It was Howard Stern’s Birthday Bash, but this was one gift that was unwrapped by Robin Quivers!

A shirtless Ryan Phillippe!

Howard's long-time co-host was absolutely shocked when Ry Guy suddenly showed up on stage and gave her a special lap dance! It all came in the middle of a tribute to Miz Quivers and the HIGHlarious parody songs that have been penned about her throughout the years!

RQ was a good sport and seemed to be enjoying herself, but she later admitted that she wasn't quivering over the striptease!

What the what?! But why?!

Robin revealed she has a fear of people gyrating around her! She spilled to Howard:

"I do not like that! I now realize I have a phobia about people gyrating around me! I was just devestated! I hated it! And I love Ryan but I hated the whole thing!"

Howard responded that she's the only woman that has a phobia of a naked Ryan Phillippe!

HA! Truer words were never spoken!

Ch-ch-check out the video (below) of Ryan ripping off his shirt and grinding all over Robin!

Heads up, the performance is very NSFW, not only because of Ryan taking his clothes off but because of the X-rated lyrics being sung by a Stern Superfan nearby!

[Image via Instagram.]

Source: http://perezhilton.com/2014-02-04-robin-quivers-gets-a-lap-dance-from-ryan-phillippe-at-the-howard-stern-birthday-bash

Dania Ramirez Danica Patrick Daniella Alonso Danneel Harris Deanna Russo

No comments:

Post a Comment