Thursday, May 1, 2014

Lea Michele Set to Release "Blonde Ambition"

She's on a hit television show and has a new album, and now Lea Michele can add author to her list of titles.

The "Glee" star will release her first book, "Blonde Ambition," on Tuesday, May 13.

Explaining that the book is a biography, style guide and how to, Lea said in a press release, "It's he story of how I got to where I am today. As incredible and unexpected as that journey has been. My hope is that you take something from it that will inspire and motivate you, and also make you realize that anything you want to accomplish in your life is completely possible."

She continued, “There wasn't a guidebook when I was growing up, that detailed everything I would need to do, and know, to get where I am today. But I believe I can write one of sorts: not a how-to-make-it-in-show-business book, but a guide to harnessing tenacity, passion, enthusiasm, and hard work to make your dreams come true.”

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/lea-michele/lea-michele-set-release-blonde-ambition-1130719

Diane Kruger Dido Diora Baird Dita Von Teese Dominique Swain

No comments:

Post a Comment