Saturday, June 21, 2014

Vanessa Hudgens & Austin Butler: Hiking Hotties in LA

Getting in some active quality time, Vanessa Hudgens and Austin Butler went for a nature walk outside of Los Angeles last week (June 19).

The “High School Musical” starlet and her “Carrie Diaries” guy looked to be having a great time as they enjoyed their surroundings and got some exercise.

As for the rumors that Hudgens & Co. are reuniting for a “Spring Breakers” sequel, Vanessa says she’s not on board, but it’s not for a lack of love for the flick.

“I love what we did with Spring Breakers! I think that it is amazing and it is something that we are all proud of. I don’t think any of us are a part of the second one so I am not sure what they are doing, I am not sure what it is even about, but I mean good luck!”

Source: http://www.celebrity-gossip.net/vanessa-hudgens/vanessa-hudgens-austin-butler-hiking-hotties-la-1164522

Drea de Matteo Drew Barrymore Ehrinn Cummings

No comments:

Post a Comment