Saturday, June 21, 2014

Kesha is Happy & Healthy Post Rehab with Help from Boyfriend

She’s in a great place after spending a few months in rehab, and Kesha is giving some credit to her new beau, Brad Ashenfelter.

While chatting with Ryan Seacrest this week (June 20), the “Timber” hottie said that she’s not only happy and healthy, but she’s also in love.

"I do [like dirty boys], not like physically covered in dirt, but I just like them to be beardy [with] long hair and look like a little homeless," Kesha explained. "I like guys who look like they don’t groom themselves. I'm not into guys who are very high-maintenance. I don’t want them to take longer to get ready than me.”

"He's really, a really sweet human being," the blondie continued. "I’m very happy to have him in my life … That’s way too much information for America to know. But, I’m really happy with my beard."



Source: http://www.celebrity-gossip.net/keha/kesha-happy-healthy-post-rehab-help-boyfriend-1165102

Jennifer Sky Jenny McCarthy Jessica Alba Jessica Biel Jessica Cauffiel

No comments:

Post a Comment