Sunday, December 29, 2013

Chrissy Teigen Gets Rid of "Fifty Shades of Grey"

It's common for folks going on vacation to bring some leisurely reading materials with them, but Chrissy Teigen just couldn't hack it with "Fifty Shades of Grey."

Bringing the best-selling novel to the beach, the frequent tweeter shared a photo of the book in the sand with the caption, "Annnnd I'm done 2 pages in thank you for enjoying mystery science library."

Later, she gave it another go, but soon complained, "I feel like this started as a mad libs" and "Throwing this in the ocean." However, she decided instead to bury it in the sand, writing, "I tried."

Since deleted, one tweet read, "I have an extremely high pain tolerance. But I honestly don't think I can do this. This book is f---ing horrendous." Maybe she's waiting for the movie, instead.

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/chrissy-teigen/chrissy-teigen-1173871

Estella Warren Esther Cañadas Eva Green

No comments:

Post a Comment