Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Sandra Bullock, ‘Gravity’ Star, Rises above Heartbreak and Divorce

Sandra Bullock is on top of the world, literally, in ‘Gravity’ with costar George Clooney. The Oscar-winning actress is sharing details of the breakup of her marriage to Jesse James, and what it is like to move on after heartbreak and divorce.




The 49-year-old actress is on the cover of the October issue of Vogue and she talks about her recent past. It was just a few years ago that she won Best Actress Oscar for ‘Blind Side,’ and then she herself was blind”sided, as a cheating husband and his mistresses were a perpetual parade in the tabloids. She told the magazine, “I am exactly where I want to be now. You can’t go backward. I’m not going backward. I’m grateful that I’m here, blessed to have what I have. Nobody can be prepared for anything.”

In yet another interview, according to The Daily Mail, she is even more candid, saying, “I’ve been on the floor and I’ve been heartbroken. I didn’t know how I was going to stand up. But I just gave it time.”

Yes, but now Sandra Bullock is back. Costarring with George Clooney, of course there have been the dating rumors. But when rumors rise and fall, she is, as she herself said, just where she wants to be. There is Oscar buzz over the two-person space drama ‘Gravity’ directed by Alfonso Cuaron. There are also many reports of her love of her adopted three-year-old son, Louis, and the care she took to make the movie set safe for him.

A safe set, perhaps, but a movie a terrifying premise. What is it like to go out on a spacewalk and have your space shuttle blow up, leaving you marooned in space, tethered to a fellow astronaut. A nightmare if there ever was one! The movie premiered to critical acclaim at the Venice International Film Festival. Perhaps there will be a second Oscar in Sandra Bullock’s future.

Pictures: PR Photos

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/RightCelebrity/~3/sJxk-vc50bU/

Gabrielle Union Garcelle Beauvais Genelle Frenoy Georgianna Robertson Georgina Grenville

No comments:

Post a Comment