Monday, June 3, 2013

Amanda Bynes Plans To Sue Police and Become a Rapper

Amanda Bynes is really starting to scare me – like in a way that Britney Spears did when she shaved her head. At this point it is no longer okay to make fun of her, but rather hope that she gets some help because something is wrong.

 

She is nearly unrecognizable. She walks the streets of New York a hot mess. Coming across unkept. Hair all over the place in either a terrible wig or terrible extensions, she has piercings that most stars seem to steer clear of, her clothes are disheveled Amanda Bynes is clearly not the same girl from The Amanda Show. To top it all off she has Twitter rants and alleged hackings where she attacks people, including herself (she is too “fat”) and there are rumors of her acting a bit wacko at salons and gyms. There is alleged drug use with “friends” leaking pictures of her disgusting home to tabloids. Instead of helping this young woman, everyone seems to be out to make a dollar or joke off of her. It is sad.

Amanda’s latest saga happened on Twitter where she addressed her latest arrest of throwing a bong out the window, allegedly. Amanda lashed out at the NYPD, Tweeting that she plans to sue them for “illegally entering my apartment, lying about drugs on me and lying about me tampering with non existent drug paraphernalia.”

She gave her account of events threatening to sue everyone involved in the arrest, taking no responsibility fo a thing that has gone down. She even claims to have been sexually harassed.

“Then I’m suing for being put into a mental hospital against my will, then locked up overnight for coming home after a facial and working out with my trainer like the good girl that I am….I’m allergic to alcohol and drugs and don’t partake in any of the above. I’m so offended by all of this but so proud to not be a drug or alcohol user … The judge saw that there was no drugs on me or proof of any type of bong or mental illness….I’m free forever!” she wrote. “You can’t lock up an innocent person! Thanks for caring! Look forward to seeing me in music videos! I’m getting in shape and getting a nose job! I’m looking forward to a long and wonderful career as a singer/rapper!”

I am scared for what is to come next. What are your thoughts on all of this stuff going on with Amanda Bynes? Is she okay or does she need help?

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/RightCelebrity/~3/0AwA0M9HbLU/

Cinthia Moura Claudette Ortiz Coco Lee Connie Nielsen Cristina Dumitru

No comments:

Post a Comment