Saturday, May 4, 2013

Vanessa Hudgens Talks “Gimme Shelter” Struggles

She came to fame thanks to bubblegum/teenybopper film roles, so when Vanessa Hudgens took on the challenge of playing a homeless abuse victim in “Gimme Shelter,” it definitely shook her up.

The “High School Musical” hottie explained that even after filming had wrapped on the project, she couldn’t let go of her role.

"I had a struggle, for sure, finding myself again. But with diet and with working out and increasing that serotonin, I got back to who I am."

Hudgens continued, "It was my first departure that I did. I chopped all my hair off for it. I pushed myself so hard and so far and as soon as we were finished filming I had no clue who Vanessa was. I had to find myself again. It was an amazing journey and an actor's dream."

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/vanessa-hudgens/vanessa-hudgens-talks-%E2%80%9Cgimme-shelter%E2%80%9D-struggles-849945

Aisha Tyler Aki Ross Alecia Elliott Alessandra Ambrosio Alexis Bledel

No comments:

Post a Comment