Friday, May 17, 2013

Mark Wahlberg & Denzel Washington: “2 Guns” Reshoots in LA

Taking care of some last-minute details, Mark Wahlberg and Denzel Washington were busy on the set of their new flick “2 Guns” in Los Angeles last night (May 16).

The “Boogie Nights” hunk and his “American Gangster” partner-in-crime looked intense as they filmed some re-shoots at an outdoor location while shutterbugs looked on.

During a recent interview, Mark confessed that in spite of his massive success he still wishes he would’ve graduated high school. Last month he visited TC Williams School to offer guidance.

Wahlberg shared, "One of the big regrets in my life is that I didn't finish school. I quit when I was in the ninth grade... I didn't have too many people to look up to so the key for me to really make an impact was just to speak to [high schoolers] directly — tell them about my story."

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/2-guns/mark-wahlberg-denzel-washington-%E2%80%9C2-guns%E2%80%9D-reshoots-la-856707

Aki Ross Alecia Elliott Alessandra Ambrosio Alexis Bledel Ali Campoverdi

No comments:

Post a Comment