Saturday, May 18, 2013

Hilary Duff X Factor Judge

Is Hilary Duff the next X Factor judge? I hoe these rumors are true!!!

I am really into X Factor, even with Britney as a judge,(face it, she was drab and unrelatable) it was entertaining and fun. So refreshing after American Idol which just lost its mojo. I just cant take one more “this is the category you have to sing from, make it your own!” Throw backs and themes, its boring!

X Factor keeps it funky and lets artist sing whatever they want, even their own music! I love it! So much more realistic!

Anyway, Hilary Duff is super sweet, super relatable and I think she would make for a fantastic and entertaining judge. I just read an interview where Hilary said that her time with her son Luca is super important so any project she takes on has to be well worth it. I hope this qualifies!

She said,

“I’m making some new music and reading scripts. But it’s tough to commit – now that I’m a mom, whatever I work on has to really be worth it!…I’ve also been working with Johnson’s Baby Cares and Save the Children, which support programs like early childhood education and help underprivileged new moms.”

See, how realistic and nice is she? Fantastic! I know that X Factor is in for some shake ups. We know Khloe Kardashian is not coming back, which I am kinda shocked about, I thought she did a great job. No worse than Mario Lopez, that is for sure.

And we know Britney is doing a Vegas show and was not asked back so they are in need of a judge. Hilary sparked rumors when she simply tweeted, “X”. Way to be suspicious!!!

What do you think about Hilary Diff as a judge?

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/RightCelebrity/~3/G7L9m2kHnDM/

Ashley Olsen Ashley Scott Ashley Tappin

No comments:

Post a Comment