Sunday, November 25, 2012

Bikini Babe Julianne Hough and Ryan Seacrest Soak Up the Sun in Cabo

Still enjoying their post-Thanksgiving Mexican vacay, Julianne Hough and Ryan Seacrest strolled the beaches of Cabo on Saturday (November 24).

The “Rock of Ages” actress showed off her trimmed and toned beach bod in a floral-print bikini, while her E! News beau rocked shorts, a polo, and a fedora, while walking hand-in-hand past the eager shutterbugs.

Though Julianne rocked the feminine beach look today, the 24-year-old stunner recently dished that her fashion sense is always changing.

In an interview with People mag, Miss Hough said, “I want to say I’m schizophrenic with my fashion ... One day I’m feeling a certain way and I’m very feminine. And then the next day, I’m a little bit more edgy with leather. And some days I like to wear men’s clothing.”

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/julianne-hough/bikini-babe-julianne-hough-and-ryan-seacrest-soak-sun-cabo-766491

Amanda Peet Amanda Righetti Amanda Swisten

No comments:

Post a Comment